Meet Dr. Elias
Oral, Maxillofacial & Cosmetic Surgeon in Pasadena
Dental Implant Surgical Specialist in Pasadena
Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Diplomate of the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Medical School: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, graduated with MD (Doctor of Medicine)
Graduate Dental School: Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA graduated with honors DMD (Doctor of Dental Medicine)
Undergraduate: University of Khartoum, Khartoum, Sudan graduated Summa Cum Laude at the top of the class with BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery).
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery, Inland Cosmetic Surgery Medical Center, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University Hospitals of Cleveland/ Case Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Internship in General Surgery- University Hospitals of Cleveland/ Case Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
Fellowships and Memberships:
- American College of Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Dental Association
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- California Dental Association
- San Fernando Valley dental Society
- Medical Director, Southern California Center for Surgical Arts, Sherman Oaks, CA.
- Medical staff and Maxillofacial Surgeon for NBA Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland, OH.
- Section head of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Head and Neck Institute, Cleveland, OH.
- Staff Surgeon Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical center, Head and Neck Surgery Department Maxillofacial surgery Division, Los Angeles, CA.
- California Medical Board
- California Dental Board/ Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Permit
- California Dental Board/ General Anesthesia Permit
- Ohio Dental Board
- Ohio Medical Board
- Federation of state medical Boards
- Northeast regional board of dental examiners
- Clinical Assistant professor Case Western Reserve University
- Clinical instructor and Lecturer UCLA Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department
- Clinical Instructor and Attending Surgeon Harbor UCLA Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department
- Sherman Oaks Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence St Joseph’s Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center
- Beverly Oaks Surgery Center
Awards, Honors and Distinctions:
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- Examiner for American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Board of Trustees member for American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of Board of Trustees of California Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society.
- Award of excellence in patient care and practice management, Boston University
- Award of excellence in oral diagnosis, Boston University.
- Awards of Clinical and Academic Distinctions, University of Khartoum.