Meet Dr. Elias Oral Surgeon in Pasadena
Oral, Maxillofacial & Cosmetic Surgeon
Dental Implant Surgical Specialist in Pasadena
Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Diplomate of the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Medical School: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, graduated with MD (Doctor of Medicine)
Graduate Dental School: Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA graduated with honors DMD (Doctor of Dental Medicine)
Undergraduate: University of Khartoum, Khartoum, Sudan graduated Summa Cum Laude at the top of the class with BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery).
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery, Inland Cosmetic Surgery Medical Center, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University Hospitals of Cleveland/ Case Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Internship in General Surgery- University Hospitals of Cleveland/ Case Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
Fellowships and Memberships:
- American College of Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Dental Association
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- California Dental Association
- San Fernando Valley dental Society
- Medical Director, Southern California Center for Surgical Arts, Sherman Oaks, CA.
- Medical staff and Maxillofacial Surgeon for NBA Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland, OH.
- Section head of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Head and Neck Institute, Cleveland, OH.
- Staff Surgeon Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical center, Head and Neck Surgery Department Maxillofacial surgery Division, Los Angeles, CA.
- California Medical Board
- California Dental Board/ Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Permit
- California Dental Board/ General Anesthesia Permit
- Ohio Dental Board
- Ohio Medical Board
- Federation of state medical Boards
- Northeast regional board of dental examiners
- Clinical Assistant professor Case Western Reserve University
- Clinical instructor and Lecturer UCLA Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department
- Clinical Instructor and Attending Surgeon Harbor UCLA Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department
- Sherman Oaks Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence St Joseph’s Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center
- Beverly Oaks Surgery Center
Awards, Honors and Distinctions:
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- Examiner for American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Board of Trustees member for American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of Board of Trustees of California Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society.
- Award of excellence in patient care and practice management, Boston University
- Award of excellence in oral diagnosis, Boston University.
- Awards of Clinical and Academic Distinctions, University of Khartoum.
We are currently accepting new patients and would love to help you take your smile to the next level. Call The Pacific Coast Center for Oral, Facial and Cosmetic Surgery, Pasadena office Phone Number 626-440-0099 or complete our Contact Form to request an appointment.